Thomas and I are very excited... we're headed to Kansas City tomorrow after Thomas' doctor's appointment to check on his leg after surgery.
We'll get to spend time with family, see some friends, and probably eat
way too much delicious food!
I have not been participating in the trend on social media to share something I am thankful for everyday. I've always been under the belief that we should be thankful everyday of our lives and not just in the month of November. However, I do understand that some people need the reminder that Thanksgiving brings to the forefront of our minds and that is: we really do have tons of which to be thankful.
So, I've decided to share a very brief list of things I'm thankful for this evening and would love for you to add to my list.
- Jesus & His sacrifice that made my life possible
- My husband (he's alive! and absolutely wonderful!)
- My mom (she's my hero!)
- My sisters
- My job
- Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (seriously, try it!)
- Our church family
- My iPhone (petty but I don't know how I ever lived without it)
- Our beautiful home
- The Holiday season (Christmas is my favorite!)
- My Christian upbringing
- My freedom as an American
- My voice that allows me to praise God
- A Pastor that I learn from weekly (aka. my husband)
- Thomas' and my amazing King-size bed (best purchase EVER!)
- Reliable cars
- Thomas' family (they made me feel part of it immediately & have supported Thomas & I in SO many ways)
- Our puppy-dog, Tyler
So, I could go on and on but you get the idea. Life is good and I'm beyond blessed.
From our home to yours,
"O, give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known His doings among the peoples!"
1 Chronicles 16:8